As anticipated, the launch of the new Nissan Micra Active inspired powerful feelings of a Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO) and Nissan SA would like to cure the anxiety people may be experiencing.
The new Nissan Micra Active being launched this month can be referred to as an upgrade of the current Micra, but in our eyes, it’s a very significant upgrade and this is why we didn’t want to simply dismiss it as a “nip and tuck” of a current model.
There is one particular standout feature of the new Micra Active, which you won’t find on other cars in the Lower B Hatchback segment, but you’ll have to wait for the launch before we reveal details about this impressive addition. Trust us, it will be worth the wait.
So, yes, we created a little hype around this car because we don’t want South Africans to miss out on a fantastic, competitively-priced hatchback, which has the following outstanding features:
- A class-leading 3-year/90,000km service plan and a 6-year/150,000km warranty.
- A redesigned exterior and stylish interior improvements such as new front fenders, a refreshed instrument panel, Bluetooth-enabled audio and much more.
- Great value for money with low running costs, incredible fuel efficiency and a competitively-priced parts basket.
- Practical, yet stylish changes that will make the new Micra Active look and feel more “planted” on the road.
- A wide range of accessories that were specifically designed and manufactured by Nissan to allow buyers to personalise their hot new rides with peace of mind.
The new Nissan Micra Active, which retains the 1.2-litre petrol engine that develops a healthy 56kW and 104Nm, will be launched locally this month and will be available at Nissan dealers from September 22. Buyers in the market for a trend-setting, sporty and agile hatchback should avoid experiencing FOMO by waiting just a little while longer for this cool new car.
More details, including pricing, to follow closer to the launch.