The month of March is just around the corner as it is a time to acknowledge and celebrate Easter with family and friends. For many this is a day designed for a divine spiritual appointment in a religious aspect.
You can indulge in a lot of foods of your choice this Easter and play around with a few ingredients at home.
Fried fish recipe:
- Beat eggs
- Add a bit of flour (teaspoon full of baking powder depending on the quantity of the fish)
- Prepare your fish
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt
- Fish spice (to season the fish for a savory taste)
- Have it served with mash potato, stashed with butter and parsley
Desert recipe– Pudding
- Apricot jam/syrup in butter
- Milk soaked in bicarbonate
- Seedless raisins
- Cook it like dumpling to give it a sense of softness
- Serve it cold or hot with custard