If you have not experienced Sky Dining at the Higher Ground Restaurant in Bryanston, then what are you waiting for? This is a unique and interesting dining concept, not only offering amazing cuisine but also the best views of our beloved city.
Higher Ground Restaurant, on the St Stithians property, offers a unique dining experience that you need to try at least once in your lifetime. Book your spots, gather your friends and family, and enjoy a delicious meal up in the sky. You read correctly – 30.48 meters in the air to be exact.
The lift accommodates 22 people around the table for every session, with three staff in the middle to ensure you are catered for and attended to. There is a number of different sky dining options to choose from, and each ticket includes your meal, the sky-high experience as well as the spectacular views of Johannesburg. Drinks are not included, but a cash bar is available. Guests need to arrive one hour prior to lift time booked in order to register. Visit their Facebook event page to see what’s on the menu.
Every Saturday from 09:00 am to 21:00 pm. Times for Saturday, 28 April 2018 are as follows:
- Breakfast Lift – 09:00 to 09:45
- Champagne Breakfast Lift – 10:15 to 11:00
- Lunch Lift – 11:30 to 12:30 | 13:00 to 14:00 | 14:30 to 15:30
- Afternoon Snack Lift – 16:00 to 17:00
- Plated Dinner Menu – 17:30 to 19:00 | 19:30 to 21:00
Higher Ground Restaurant, St Stithians College Property, 40 Peter Place, Bryanston, Sandton, Johannesburg.
This experience costs between R350 and R750 per person, depending on which option you pick. Prices are as follows:
- Breakfast Lift – R425 per person
- Champagne Breakfast Lift – R495 per person
- Lunch Lift – R525 per person
- Afternoon Snack Lift – R395 per person
- Plated Dinner Menu – R795 per person
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book now. There’s limited space, so hurry.