JOHANNESBURG: Old school is making a comeback and you can look forward to a drive-in experience that’s better than heading to the cinema thanks to Drive.In.Co.
This month’s screening is taking place at Goldfields Dog Showgrounds.
When it comes to watching a movie, it’s not only about the film, it’s about the experience. Which is why Drive.In.Co is bringing back good old drive-in movies once a month.
This outdoor cinema offering makes the perfect outing for the family. You have the chance to vote for which movies are to be screened, one of which MUST be child-friendly. And to keep you fed and watered throughout the screening, a snack bar will be open at the venue.
Tickets are limited and only cost R 100 – 350 per car, and are available at Quicket. Tickets are limited and are only available online, so make sure you get yours now. Ticket prices are as follows:
- Picnic seat with no car is R 100 per person,
- 2 Seater car is R 250 per car,
- 4 Seater car is R 300 per car,
- 6 Seater car is R 350 per car.
At Goldfields Kennel Showgrounds, 1 Patdenorow Road, Bedfordview, Germiston, Johannesburg.
Saturday, 09 June 2018 at 18:00 – 22:00. The schedule for the day is as follows:
- At 18:00 the Venue Open,
- At 18:30 showing The Little Shop of Horrors 1986,
- At 20:15 showing The Rocky Horror Picture Show 1975,
- At 22:00 the Venue Close.
(times might change)